IRKRS Membership Code of Ethics
1. Members shall at all times conduct themselves and their activities in a legal, ethical and morally correct manner.
2. Members shall not engage in activities harmful to the purpose of the IRKRS, or use their position in the association to exploit personal views.
3. Members shall not knowingly and willfully makes any false representation about their relationship, position, status or ranking within the IRKRS.
4. Members shall not knowingly and willfully makes any false representation or claims about awarding of rank, certification or titles within the IRKRS.
5. Members will be sensitive and supportive of the; cultural diversity, multiplicity of view points and varying levels of martial arts skills and aptitude of fellow members. This diversity is a unifying and strengthening force.
6. Members shall continuously work to improve their knowledge and skills to the benefit of themselves, their students, the art of karate and the IRKRS.
7. Members shall devote themselves to giving of their time and talent to the communities in which they live, work and play, without regard to rewards therefrom.